Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jebat but Tuah...

Been thinking about this piece recently, about continuing this character design into a short comic for the new upcoming Peraduan Bakat Baru 2009 in Gempak Starz. It not my first attempt, back in 2004, I post my work once but... failed...

I build a short story (about 8 to 9) about the final duel between Tuah and Jebat where the main character will be Jebat instead of Tuah about their friendship, loyalty and duty to the Malacca Empire and how all of it sum up into a bloodshed that ended Jebat life. The story will be mainly focused of the betrayal of Jebat and why he gave his life to Tuah to end it. Feel free to post any suggestion on this, your comment are highly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. gotta see the comic first :D only can cnc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wokeh, I'll gonna post the progress one by one in the blog

    ReplyDelete